Thursday, August 3, 2017

The White House Is A Dump Because A Black Family Lived There

By VermontKevin

That is what Trump means. It's a dump because the family living space was lived in by Black people.

Let me tell you a little story. The first house my wife and I bought was in a section of NYC that was slowly turning into a gentrified neighborhood. We bought our home from a very nice couple with three kids who were moving to the Midwest because he got a job editing a major paper out there. We made a lot of New Yorker jokes, and moved in and began to paint. And paint, and paint.

My now deceased mother-in-law visits. She stays for three weeks and about midway, at dinner, she announces:

"You never told me they were Black!" I assumed she was having a stroke and went for the phone.

"The family was Black! Did you have the place cleaned before you moved in? They have hairs that go everywhere!"

I and my wife sat at the table, stunned. Then she told the kids to go upstairs and watch tv.

"They smell!"

My wife told her to shut up, but I really could not say anything. I should have. I did discuss it with my kids after she left but I know I didn't do the right thing at the time.

My mother in law told the entire family we lived "in a slum." In a house "that Black people moved out of." The other racists in the family knew what she meant. Another family member told me to make sure to change the toilet seats.

That's what a racist like Donald Trump means when he talks about the White House being a "dump." Fuck anyone who voted for him, and anyone who helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, stay out. Only political and video game discussion here.