Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I have to fucking get this off my chest

By Unknown Beatle

Fuck those lying, thieving, democracy destroying, psychopathic GOPers and the conservative SCOTUS and their citizens united, voting rights act, voter ID bullshit!

What the fuck is the matter with this nation? Things aren't getting better, they're getting worse, and as hard as we try and yell and cuss, no one is doing shit about all the criminality going on with the banks, politicians, and anyone that breaks the law as long as they're filthy rich.

I'm so fucking pissed off right now I can't see straight. My blood pressure is sky high. I need to take it easy.

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired! FUCK IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, stay out. Only political and video game discussion here.