Saturday, October 6, 2012

Melissa Harris-Perry's open letter to George Will

By Jamil Smith
Sat Oct 6, 2012 3:17 PM EDT

Today's show had plenty of highlights. Perhaps tops among them was Melissa's open letter to Washington Post George Will, whose October 1 column posited that President Obama's good fortune in the polls to this point was due less to white guilt over giving up on America's first black president.

I have another take on this of my own which I may offer later, but I doubt I'll do better than the response Melissa offered today. She offered another explanation, other than melanin, for the President's poll advantage:
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spammers, stay out. Only political and video game discussion here.